What to Expect
The first appointment takes about one hour, consists of an examination and a discussion of potential treatment options. We begin with diagnostic records, which include X-rays and photos. During the examination, Dr. Buck and Dr Johnston address the following questions:
- Is there a condition that orthodontics can address?
- Is treatment needed now or should treatment be delayed until appropriate growth, tooth eruption or other factors have occurred?
- What treatment procedures will be used to correct the problem?
- Do any permanent teeth need to be removed?
- How long will treatment take?
- How much will it cost?
- What are my payment options?
- It is our goal to make orthodontics affordable through a customized financial plan.
What to Bring
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your first visit:
By providing this information at the first visit, we will be able to give you a more accurate estimate of your costs.
New Patient Forms
Please fill out the patient forms that we have mailed to you. You may also download and print the appropriate forms, fill them out and bring them to your first appointment.
- Adult New Patient Form
- Child (Up to 18 Years Old) New Patient Form
- Insurance & Financial Options