281-421-1100 | 7711 Garth Rd. Baytown Texas 77521 | Orthodontist Serving: Anahauc, Baytown, Channelview, Crosby, Dayton, Highlands, Mont Belvieu, Northshore communities!
"Creating Smiles, Inspiring Confidence!"
What to Expect
The first appointment takes about one hour, consists of an examination and a discussion of potential treatment options. We begin with diagnostic records, which include X-rays and photos. During the examination, Dr. Buck and Dr Johnston address the following questions:
- Is there a condition that orthodontics can address?
- Is treatment needed now or should treatment be delayed until appropriate growth, tooth eruption or other factors have occurred?
- What treatment procedures will be used to correct the problem?
- Do any permanent teeth need to be removed?
- How long will treatment take?
- How much will it cost?
- What are my payment options?
- It is our goal to make orthodontics affordable through a customized financial plan.
What to Bring
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your first visit:
By providing this information at the first visit, we will be able to give you a more accurate estimate of your costs.
New Patient Forms
You can download and email/print the appropriate forms, fill them out and either bring them with you on your first appointment or email them to us before your appointment.