Information on Orthobucks
- Orthobucks are only awarded on regularly scheduled appointments. Walk-ins or emergency visits DO NOT APPLY!
- Your Orthobucks are your responsibility. They are like real money.
- Orthobucks begin once braces are started. There is a limit of 1 appointment per month.
- Orthobucks are given to active patients only (Patients that are in braces).
- Patients who are beyond their estimated completion date are not eligible for Orthobucks.
How to Earn Orthobucks
1. Excellent oral hygiene and nothing loose or broken – 1 OB
2. Wearing your Dr. Buck t-shirt to your appointment – 1 OB
3. Wearing your elastics or appliance as instructed – 1 OB
4. Just for referring a friend – 10 OBs
5. If your friend starts treatment – 50 OBs
6. Proof of community service – 5 OBs
7. Visit your general dentist for regular six-month check-ups (bring proof) – 1 OBs
Bring Your Report Card at the End of Each Semester
8. All A’s on your report card – 3 OBs
9. B’s and above – 2 OBs
10. C’s and above – 1 OB